The administrator of personal data transferred via the Toaleta-Myjąca.pl website is EXSQO Anna Pierz based in Kraków, ul. Łużycka 44/35, 30-658 Kraków, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the Branch of the Central Information of the National Court Register at the District Court in Tarnów, NIP: 9930675010, Regon: 385133317.
In the interests of data security entrusted via the qushee.com Website , the Administrator has developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent unauthorized disclosure of data. The administrator constantly controls their performance and checks their compliance with applicable legal regulations, including with the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as implementing acts and Community law.
Personal Data is processed on the basis and to the extent included in the content of the consent expressed by the Purchaser himself and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or for the implementation of a contract concluded between the parties.
The qushee.com website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a) through information entered into forms voluntarily by the Purchaser
b) by collecting “cookies”
The website collects information voluntarily provided by the Purchaser.
- The Purchaser’s personal data collected by the Administrator is:
– first name and last name
– e-mail address
– mobile number
– delivery address
– data for the invoice
- Personal data collected by the Administrator is data aimed at:
– appropriate conclusion and performance of the contract, in accordance with the provisions indicated in the document available on the website www.qushee.com under the name ” Regulations of qushee.com “
– sending by the Administrator (with prior consent) messages containing commercial and marketing information.
- Personal data is processed to the extent necessary to perform the order. The only entities that receive data are bodies with appropriate legal ID and entities cooperating with the Administrator in the performance of the contract:
– contractors of additional parts of the bag made at the request of the Purchaser, e.g. pendant or engraved inscription containing data;
– Administrator collaborators.
Personal data left on the Website qushee.com will not be sold or made available to third parties other than those listed in § 7 point 3.
- The Purchaser, as the person whose data is subject to processing, has the right to:
– transparent communication and information about the provided data,
– access to shared data, including access to them and making corrections,
– delete data
– restrictions on data processing
– data transfer
– object to the processing of his data.
- The Purchaser, as the person whose data is subject to processing, has the right to obtain from the Administrator a copy of the data concerning him. This information can be provided electronically to the e-mail address.
- The Purchaser, as the person whose data is subject to processing, has the right to information about:
– purposes of processing
– categories of personal data
– recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data has been made available
– the planned period of data storage
– lodging a complaint to the supervisory authority.
The Purchaser’s data are protected by the Administrator’s IT security systems.
- The only information collected automatically by the qushee.com website is the information contained in cookies (small text files saved in the web browser enabling the use of the qushee.com website).
- The entity that places cookies on the Purchaser’s terminal device is the Administrator indicated in § 2.
- Cookies are used to:
– more accurate adaptation of the content of the qushee.com Website to the preferences of the Ordering Party,
– improving the use of the qushee.com Website by taking into account the individual needs and habits of the Purchaser,
– creating statistics on the basis of which the Administrator examines website traffic and analyzes ways of using it by the Purchaser.
- Changing cookie settings is possible at any time in the web browser settings tab.
The qushee.com Website may contain links to other websites. These websites operate independently of qushee.com and are not supervised by the Administrator in any way. The parties may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which the Purchaser should read on their own.